Friday, July 6, 2007

First day as President

Gesneriad Society Convention, Miami, Florida, 2:30 PM

At this afternoon's Board Meeting, the Board elected me President of The Gesneriad Society for a two-year term. As President I am looking forward to hearing from others who share an interest in gesneriads. How do we improve our Society, how can we serve our Members better, how can we spread the word about these wonderful plants so that others may share our enjoyment? Do you have suggestions for this blog -- content, links, photos? Please feel free to respond by commenting to my posts, or by emailing me (address link is in my Profile).

Good growing,

Peter


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think a link to The Gesneriad Society web site would be a good idea and one to Ron Myhr's site, for starters.